Why become a member? ×

80's SG Jimmy Page Styled Twin Neck 4 (Bass) & 6 (Guitar)

BIG.J

[size=5]Antares SG Twin Neck 4 String Bass & 6 String Guitar.

Jimmy Page made this style of guitar famous, and Antares released a superb replica dated around 1983.

This guitar features two necks, a 4 string S/Scale Bass and a 6 string guitar in one single body. The body is in the SG style and is Mahogany/Maple with Mahogany/Maple necks and the fingerboards are rosewood.

The guitar features 2 volume and 2 Tone controls. Two 3 way pickup selectors are used one for each guitar/sets of pickups and there is also a 3 way toggle switch to choose which guitar is active or have both active in the central position. It also uses a single jack!

Both guitars feature a pair of the excellent chrome Pick Ups. Everything is passive!!

I have used this in my Genesis Tribute band and is excellent, Ideal for medleys where you jump from a bass line then with a flick of a switch you can bring in the next track using the six string.

This is a fantastic guitar, not too heavy and both necks play very very well.

It has belonged to a number of Genesis tribute bands over the years.

This Guitar is Mint, The only exceptions is that the plastic Truss Rod cover is missing off the bass and one of the plastic caps is missing off a toggle switch. The guitar has had a new side mounted jack socket installed by a luthier, there is a pleck holder covering the small hole where the old jack was located.

An original hardcase is included in the price,[/size]

These make rediculous amounts of money on £bay! Priced to sell as a quick sale needed!

[size=6][b]£SOLD![/b][/size]

Collection from Ellesmere Port or Wrexham (N.Wales) I will travel and meet half way if required. Any inspection welcome.

Cheers

Justin. :)

Edited by BIG.J

[quote name='mikhay77' post='505926' date='Jun 4 2009, 10:56 PM']Thats a cool retro guitar,I should have carried on trying to do early rush covers[/quote]

Cheers mate, It is very Retro!

Bump! :)

• 1 month later...