Why become a member? ×

Feedback for lushuk

Kongo

Bought an AWESOME Trace Elliot new series 1048H 4x10" cab.
Was exactly what I was after for less than half rrp...how could you argue?
Went to view the cab, fully plugged in, no secrets and was shown every little ding right down to the last 1mm of the cab haha!
We also had a chat about things Trace Elliot...haters be damned I'm using Markbass gear now and it's being replaced with Trace!!!
My original and best tone houses here.

No secrets held, it was a great sounding cab in excellent condish (it will have a few more dings in it's life...though I hope not too many :)) and so money was exchanged and I walked away a VERY happy bassist.
What great timing.

Buy from lushuk with confidence.
Sells it as it is, hides no secrets and is a down to earth guy...even lets you play his bass. :rolleyes:

Edited by Kongo

• 4 weeks later...

Recently bought lushuk's lovely black/maple/chrome Fender Precision. Eddy pointed out the flaws in the bass (not that there were many) & the whole thing was hassle-free (except for my sense of direction in Derby). Good chap to deal with. The bass got its first outing at our gig on Friday and I didn't put it down all night.

• 4 weeks later...

And now I also bought the very head that used to power my Trace ELliot 1048H I bought previous, the Trace Elliot AH1000-12 stereo head...
Pretty much brand new and half rrp again!
I wasn't wrong going back to Trace Elliot...No more Markbass for me. :)
Sure, the head weighs 25KG and will break your back if your not careful but the sound is equal to it's weight and for a fraction less wattage than the Markbass SD800 it's much louder too!

I knew this head from before but was shown the head...nice and shiny and new...Yup, all good here.
And the 6-channel footswitch to go with it too...and of course the cover.
Money exchanged hands after a chat...and an unfortunate Barefaced Big One test (It's gotta be fautty mate)...And I went home a VERY happy man...

It's gotta be MEAN
It's gotta be GREEN
It's gotta be...Trace Elliot!

People in Leicester be scared! Cause the loudest band in Leicester just got louder!!!