Why become a member? ×

FOR SALE: MY MUSIC COLLECTION and an Archos 605 WiFi 80gb

I should explain: I got my Archos 605 wifi back from repair for something else and it came back with a broken touch screen. Because of the buttons on the side of it, you can still navigate everything moderately quickly. I'm looking to sell it for £80 (towards an ipod), but am willing to offers (but not trades - unless it's an ipod classic 80gb+).

Comes with original box, original packaging, original headphones, original everything! There's a small dent on the back (cause of the original problem to do with booting up). If this does come back where it can't start up within 6 months of sell then I will refund it in full!

Pictures to be uploaded - it's in used condition, so the corners have scratches, etc. I comes with 2 series of scrubs, 1 livin it dvd, and a house of heroes music video (all together probably worth £50 anyway). Add to that my entire 20gb music collection, and it's worth it's money just in music. It's mostly rock with a bit of christian rock thrown in. From Thousandfootkrutch to Anberlin and a bit of ABBA for you perky ones :rolleyes:. I'm not usually into the whole 'selling your music collection' thing, but I'm sure you'll find stuff you like!

Just to say: you are getting this for less than 30p per album!

It has no plug ins :) but they're not really neccesary, unless you're into the whole aac thing.

Pictures to come!

Edited by iamapirate

BUMPAGEISSNESSAGENESS

Cmon, guys! This is 20gb worth of mostly unknown music! Sorry about having no pics yet - I've been out at the big church day out all day! (It rock'd)

It's beyonce to the black crowes, House of heroes to Hillsong!

• 2 weeks later...