Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

F/S 2 x Britney Spears Tickets at Cost Price

Evenin' all.

[b]FOR SALE (at Cost Price) : 2 x TICKETS FOR BRITNEY SPEARS - SATURDAY 6th JUNE 09 - THE O2 ARENA.[/b]

Due to a change in circumstance - my daughter and her partner will not be able to get to this performance - so I have 2 tickets available now at cost price.

I'm not interested in touting or profiteering, just looking to recover the outlay - so here's the deal.

2 x Tickets to see Britney Spears at the O2 Arena on Saturday 6th June 2009 (Block 421 ; Row G ; Seats 945 and 946).

Face value of the tickets is £55.50 each (including booking fees and credit card charges) so :

[b]Both tickets for £111.00p including postage by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery to UK addresses.[/b].

Drop a reply here or PM me if you're interested.

Thanks for looking.

Chris.

A few things to note - please read:

This is a private sale and I have no connection with Britney Spears, The O2 Arena, or any ticket agency/outlet (other than as a customer).

The 2 Tickets are offered for sale as a package.

These tickets will be offered or advertised on other forums in a week or so - but Basschat members get the first opportunity.

I have the tickets 'in hand'.

The tickets are offered on a 'First Come - First Served' basis at the price shown above.