Why become a member? ×

Reduced £110 posted - Markbass Compressore with power supply - For Sale or Trade - *SOLD*
£130

Selling my Markbass Compressore as it's too big to use alongside my BDDI Deluxe and a few other pedals that I want to keep now that I've finally got round to getting a pedalboard.

Everything works fine, it's in good condition and as the compression itself is provided by the valve circuit it's got a fantastic warm, full sound.

Comes with a dedicated power supply I had to buy as this pedal requires a 12v dc supply with a minimum current of 600ma.

Am open to trades for another compressor in a smaller package - Something like a Cali76, MXR 87 or Empress Compressor would be ideal with cash going either way if the right pedal comes along.

I don't have the original box but it will be well packed. Also has velcro on the bottom.

Looking for £110 posted - Payment via BACS or PayPal please. Any questions please ask.

Thanks for looking,

James

Edited by Bassybert

• Bassybert changed the title to SOLD Reduced £110 posted - Markbass Compressore with power supply - For Sale or Trade