Why become a member? ×

Fishman Platinum Stage preamp and Bassmax pickup
£175
Bristol

I've settled on a different mic and preamp combination for my DB so selling these - will take £175 posted for the two together.

Fishman Platinum Stage preamp - £100 posted

This is the simpler version of the Platinum Pro used by many double bassists. You get 3-band eq with a sweepable middle and a selector switch that sets the eq to cover either guitar or bass frequencies. Runs from phantom power, a 9v power supply or you can use a 9v battery. There's velcro on the back to put it on a pedal board - I've left this on but it would be easy to remove.

K&K Bass Max pickup - £80 posted

This is a very simple and convenient pickup that wedges under the bridge wing. The cable socket clips onto the afterlength of the strings. The sound is great - on my bass I get a very solid tone, perhaps a bit closer to fretless bass territory, with really excellent feedback resistance. I was using this with the Fishman and the combination would be perfect for someone playing DB in a reasonably loud band. 

plat2.thumb.jpg.5ccdeb26c24bda7b5e1ca450593ec8bb.jpgplat4.thumb.jpg.936ce6d500de9f4b6b66aad3b7d6cd75.jpg

plat1.thumb.jpg.7ad548f29fa79858774bba4a88e53d50.jpgplat3.thumb.jpg.85d6df90fb027fef3b25ae9b506ed584.jpgBassmax2.thumb.jpg.688f695500c17a591af502d1eccb955a.jpg