Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn***Eden WT400 Plus***Withdrawn

I purchased this new from the Bass Centre back in 2000 when they were located in Wapping. Always kept in a quality rack the amp is in excellent condition and in perfect working order. This early version of the WT400 is one of the most sought after Eden amps and the only reason I'm selling is because I have just gone down the Bergatino powered cab route.

Looking for *** GBP which includes a Gigskinz 3U semi hard rack case/bag which is also in excellent condition.

WT400 Specs
Power 8Ω/4Ω 235/400W RMS
Power Mono Bridge N/A
Distortion <.1%
Frequency Response 10Hz - 15KHz ±2dB
Headroom 3db
Dimensions 12"W x 3.5"H x 12"D
Weight 13 LBS

Edited by alanbass1

[quote name='tremblap' post='490341' date='May 17 2009, 08:59 AM']Alan, you'll regret it, you know ;-)

Have a free bump (btw the weight it 31lbs, but I wish you were right!)

pa[/quote]

I think you might be right. I have owned this amp from new and it has performed flawlessly. It has more warmth and low definition than the WT800B I had and has more definition and 'clout' than my friends WT550. This is the one piece of gear that I wouldn't mind hanging onto - so if it doesn't sell I don't think I'd be too bothered. And the weight really is 13lb - my WT800B was only 26lb.

Edited by alanbass1

[quote name='tremblap' post='490349' date='May 17 2009, 09:17 AM']If I didn't owned 2 already I'd buy it!

pa[/quote]

The Epifani UL210 cab I'm sellingmatches this amp so well - seriously. Beinga 4 ohm cab it allowed the WT400 to handle loud drummers and two noisy guitarists with ease, never needing to turn up past the 12 o'clock position. The cab can handle 500 watts (which is conservative) and was never under any stress - if you haven't you should try one of these with your WT400's.