Why become a member? ×

**REDUCED - £2700** Fender Custom Shop LTD Edition Stacked Knob Jazz relic - Olympic White - *WITHDRAWN*
£3000
Sheffield

Devers95

**REDUCED** It's going no lower than £2700. I'll keep it otherwise. Cheers.

For sale is my LTD edition Stacked knob Fender Custom shop Jazz relic. It has a 9.5" radius, handwound pickups and a quartersawn maple neck. Also comes with pickup covers if you enjoy making bass more challenging.

It's a very very reluctant sale, I'll be putting a couple of things on to fund yet again more house-related things unfortunately. 

The neck is absolutely superb. The best I've ever felt on anything, and those who have seen me here before will know my main player is a Fodera Elite.

I bought this early ish 2023 from GuitarGuitar in Birmingham. I didn't tell the girlfriend and, as a result, its been hidden away under the sofa bed in my office completely unplayed ever since. I've never even plugged it in.

Comes with all unopened/untouched case candy, original case and fender custom shop leather Strap. The whole thing is basically in the same condition as if you bought it yourself from GuitarGuitar, aside the relic finish obviously! 

Weight: 4kg without covers 

Any Qs give me a shout!

Can ship if buyer arranges it. Theres a few nearby stores I use to get guitar boxes so would need a day or two to go and sort that. Im off work for 2 weeks now so can sort quickly.

20240401_170426.jpg

20240401_170355.jpg

20240401_170431.jpg

20240401_170436.jpg

20240401_170451.jpg

20240401_170456.jpg

20240401_170512.jpg

20240401_174540.jpg

20240401_174546.jpg

Edited by Devers95
Withdrawn.
  • Like 10

Oh my, what a bass, what a story!! 

We've all been there - well I have, that's for sure... So, I feel your pain @Devers95, I really do.

Anyway, it looks like a beautiful instrument and best of luck with the sale! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, silverfoxnik said:

Oh my, what a bass, what a story!! 

We've all been there - well I have, that's for sure... So, I feel your pain @Devers95, I really do.

Anyway, it looks like a beautiful instrument and best of luck with the sale! 

Ha, if I can shift something else first I'll be removing this as I really don't want to let it go. Ideally Id happy sell my other few basses, keeping just this and the Fodera. We'll see how it goes!

• Like 1

• Devers95 changed the title to *WITHDRAWN* Fender Custom Shop LTD Edition Stacked Knob Jazz relic - Olympic White