Why become a member? ×

**NEW PRICE DROP to £650 - OPEN To OFFERS** Yamaha BB734A - Matte Translucent Black - Immaculate condition
£750
DROITWICH

Yamaha BB734A in excellent condition (like new), includes the original case (also in like new condition) and case candy (allen keys, control panel overlay, 9v battery etc)
Very versatile active passive option along with PJ pickup configuration. Yamaha have put some serious engineering into this bass with the 6 bolt miter neck joint (it seriously sustains!).
This bass has only been used a handful of times, mainly in my practice room at home. 
Stored in a clean, dry and pet free space.
Only selling to fund another music project.
Cash only on collection, no postage, shipping or trades. However, I am flexible to meeting up halfway somewhere reasonable if that would help (just ask!).

What Yamaha say:
The Workhorse - Music isn't just something you “do” anymore — it's your life. Every time you get on stage or hit the record button you've got to feel content in the knowledge that you’re playing an instrument with the versatility, durability, and superb sound that will guarantee your performances are consistently on point. Combining the crisp, penetrating tone, and serious flexibility of active pickups with the punch and sustain of a 6-bolt miter neck joint, the 700 models can be relied on to deliver an extraordinarily versatile sound that you can adapt to any genre or environment

The BB for the working pro, the BB700 series features a versatile active/passive pickup configuration with a three-band EQ, six-bolt miter neck joint, Alder/Maple/Alder construction, and a diagonally strung convertible bridge.

Alder/maple/alder body construction
6-Bolt miter neck joint
5-piece neck
YGD custom V7 pickups (Alnico V)
3-Band active EQ
Battery alert LED
Vintage Plus Bridge with convertible bridge and saddles
Lightweight open-gear tuners

IMG_20240225_180553647_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240225_180600490_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240225_180607924_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240225_180618825_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240225_180625868_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240225_180649061.jpg

IMG_20240225_180653003.jpg

IMG_20240225_180737931_HDR.jpg

Edited by boristhespider7
Price drop
  • Like 3

• boristhespider7 changed the title to **PRICE DROP to £720** Yamaha BB734A - Matte Translucent Black - Immaculate condition

I bought Chris’s Yamaha BBPH recently, and it was immaculate - this is someone who really looks after their gear.   I remember seeing this one in the corner of his music room and thinking how cool it looked!

Horribly tempted by this myself…

• Like 1

• boristhespider7 changed the title to Yamaha BB734A - Matte Translucent Black - Immaculate condition **NEW PRICE DROP to £695**
  • boristhespider7 changed the title to **NEW PRICE DROP to £650 - OPEN To OFFERS** Yamaha BB734A - Matte Translucent Black - Immaculate condition