Why become a member? ×

Harley Benton Enhanced MP-4EB, Active/Passive (Includes Postage) - *SOLD*
£160
Lichfield, Staffs

Shepster8316

Harley Benton MP-4EB in excellent condition (never left the house) which is both active and passive at the pull/push of the volume knob.   Apparently the colour is Lake Blue, which is very similar to the Miami Blue I've seen before on other brands.  I've had this from new and out of the box it needed a good set-up and adjustments here and there with the pickups.  Currently strung with 105-45 Rotosounds and the frets have been levelled off.

Has the truss rod adjustment wheel in the heel of the neck with makes adjusting these easy (why doesn't maker do this).

I bought this as I wanted something with a MM style pickup (usually only use passive P & J pickups), but I'd say it's a great bass as a starter, a spare or for tinkering with.  Looking to fund a new Sire Z-Series so one or two of the Harley Benton's need to go. 

Price includes postage but can knock off a few quid if collected.

Still available form Thomann at £255 and here are some specs you'll need to know:

Body: Alder
Neck: Canadian hard rock 6-ply maple
Fretboard: Macassar ebony c/w white block inlays and bound
Modern C neck profile
Lake blue with matching headstock
Scale: 34"
Nut width: 39 mm (1.54")
Fretboard radius: 14"
22 Medium stainless steel frets

Zero Fret

Adjustment wheel at heel of neck
Black TUSQ XL nut
Roswell MFR4 Ferrite humbucker (bridge) pickup & Roswell PM-4 Ferrite single coil (neck) pickup
Roswell GMA2 active/passive two-band EQ
Controls: Volume control with push/pull active/passive function, balance, treble and bass 
Three-Ply white pearloid W/B/W pickguard
WSC SK4 bridge & chrome hardware
WSC JB45 machine heads

Weight: 10.1lb (4.6kg)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Edited by Shepster8316
Mark as Sold
  • Like 1

• Shepster8316 changed the title to Harley Benton Enhanced MP-4EB, Active/Passive (Includes Postage) *SOLD*