Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVT 4 Pro, Hardcase and 3 button footswitch - Price Drop - £600 - *SOLD*
£750
Banbury

Price Drop - £600 

I can’t justify keeping this amp as it has become a Backup for gigs that are large enough and that doesn’t seem to justify keeping it or hauling it around.   It has lived its entire life in a rack case and sounds great from quiet to loud that Ampeg sound, no crackles on the pots, all amp outputs sound good, but I no longer have a Mono Bridge cable.  The footswitch used to work and is the only thing I’ve not tested.

I’m looking to sell this to fund the Purchase of an Ampeg PF-20T or PF-50T so will discuss terms for a swap for one of those if you are so inclined.

If you want extra photo’s of something specific just ask and I’ll do my best to get that for you.

Cash on collection – Ideally you will collect but willing to travel a short way (thinking about 30 Miles) from Banbury to meet.  Been measured at 26Kg, which is the reason for this.

20240131_144447.jpg

20240131_144535.jpg

20240131_144545.jpg

20240131_144636.jpg

20240131_144421.jpg

Edited by Kraken
price drop to £600
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Mark_Bass said:

What’s the weight of this monster in the flight case?

Just shy of 20kg from memory, thus collection only.

But I'll check for certain later for you.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the update, tbh the amp by itself is 18kg so I’d probably ditch the case to make it slightly more manageable. 
I’ll have to think about it over the weekend 

1 hour ago, Mark_Bass said:

Thanks for the update, tbh the amp by itself is 18kg so I’d probably ditch the case to make it slightly more manageable. 
I’ll have to think about it over the weekend 

I look forward to hearing from you 

• Kraken changed the title to Ampeg SVT 4 Pro, Hardcase and 3 button footswitch - *Sold*