Why become a member? ×

Boss VE-20 Vocal Performer Pedal Price Drop: now £139 posted - Pending - - *SOLD*
£159
Fakenham, Norfolk, UK

Obrienp

For sale Boss VE-20 Vocal Performer pedal in very good condition and hardly used. A couple of paint chips on one edge (see photo) but otherwise close to pristine. Complete with power supply and I have printed off the manual.

This is an amazing bit of kit for vocalists. The harmony effects are amazing! The full specification is here on the Boss website: https://www.boss.info/uk/products/ve-20/ but their summary is:

The new, easy-to-use VE-20 has been designed from the ground up for singers, featuring some of the finest vocal-effects technology on the market. With the click of a footswitch, you can instantly add lush vocal layers and harmonies to your singing, add realtime pitch-correction, and you can show your creative side with special effects such as Distortion, Radio, and Strobe. You can even create loops and layers in real time with the onboard Phrase Looper. Perform anywhere with the VE-20 since it runs on AC or battery power.

Brief specification: • Specialized effects for vocalists, including Harmony, Double-Track, Dynamics, Reverb, Delay, and more • Create the total of 3-part harmonies and layers • Realtime pitch-correction tools • Special FX, including Distortion, Radio and Strobe • Phrase Looper with 38 seconds (mono) of recording time • Phantom power for condenser microphones • Runs on six AA-batteries or AC adaptor (PSA) • Easy operation, road-tough BOSS construction.

This is way more than I will ever need. In fact, apart from playing around with some of the effects for fun, all I have ever used is the pitch correction. None of the bands I play in let me sing, something about "cruel and unusual punishment", so this needs to go to somebody who will use it.

The cheapest I can see these selling online is £259, so save yourself £120! Try and buy in Fakenham, Norfolk. I can meet up within a reasonable distance, or post at no extra cost (I have the original box).

IMG_0742.jpeg

IMG_0743.jpeg

IMG_0744.jpeg

IMG_0745.jpeg

Edited by Obrienp
  • Like 1

• Obrienp changed the title to Boss VE-20 Vocal Performer Pedal Price Drop: now £139 posted - SOLD -