Why become a member? ×

TO GO: Huge quantity of Creative Arts design magazines...

99ster

Huge quantity of (expensive) Creative Arts / Creative Arts Project / Create online - design magazines... complete with the CD's, etc.
Many still unopened in their postal packaging (yep - too many magazine subscriptions!) - many years worth...

FREE to a good home - maybe you have a design student in your house???

You just need to come & get them!

Edited by 99ster

[quote name='BigBeefChief' post='486264' date='May 12 2009, 07:16 PM']"Creative Arts Magazines"? Is that what you call them? Surely you should hand them down to you son in time honoured tradition? Or has the missus rumbled them?[/quote]

Oh no - I've been rumbled!
:blush:

[quote name='fifeq' post='486271' date='May 12 2009, 07:24 PM']would you consider posting it?[/quote]

Yes I would - but I fear it would cost a lot. There are loads of them! It would take 4 or 5 BIG /heavy boxes.
Best thing would be to come & collect...

Edited by 99ster

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='simwells' post='493831' date='May 20 2009, 11:24 PM']If only I lived nearer![/quote]

Where do you live?
Would be a shame to see them all go to waste - but they're on the verge of going to the tip for recycling as I need to free up some storage space...
:)

Edited by 99ster

[quote name='99ster' post='493866' date='May 21 2009, 12:33 AM']Where do you live?
Would be a shame to see them all go to waste - but they're on the verge of going to the tip for recycling as I need to free up some storage space...
:)[/quote]

Chester at the moment, when at uni I am in Sheffield though, not exactly close.

[quote name='simwells' post='495414' date='May 22 2009, 05:39 PM']Chester at the moment, when at uni I am in Sheffield though, not exactly close.[/quote]

What a shame.
If I am going in that direction in the next few weeks (& they haven't gone to the tip) then I'll try & sort something out...

[quote name='fifeq' post='495272' date='May 22 2009, 03:39 PM']if it still will be here any chance you could send the CD's?
Regards[/quote]

If I bin the mags & you'll pay the postage then I could that.
BUt I may possibly be going mountain biking in Cwmcarn again sometime soon (go past Cardiff on way) - if there's room in the motor I'll see if I can sort something out. Would be a shame to bin them all...

That would be great! they are not for me but I wanted them for my brother who was studing architecture and design and is no designing furniture. As he lives in Poland I will be sending them there then. Therefore, if it wont be gone by then please let me know!!