Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Sennheiser HD600 Open-back Audiophile Hi-Fi Headphones for Mixing Upgraded Cable - *SOLD*
£250
London

I am selling my Sennheiser HD600 audiophile open-back headphones in excellent condition. They are marked as used, but they are practically unused. I bought them last spring to replace my old pair but haven't used them much. 

They are great for critical listening, mixing and mastering. These are the newer HD600 generation. 

They are fabulous headphones, an industry standard for open-back headphones, used in many recording studios worldwide for mixing and mastering. These headphones are accurate and balanced, making the listening experience very pleasing. HD600s are also one of the most comfortable headphones on the market so that you can wear them for long sessions without any issues. 

They are 300 ohms and will benefit from an additional headphone amp or DAC. However, I had no issues driving them with my MacBook Pro or iPhone. A midrange audio interface will also be capable of driving them. 

Come fully boxed and I am also including nice extras: an upgraded studio-grade cable (worth £55) and a carrying case. The factory cable is also included.

Free insured postage in the UK.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0909.jpg

IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0912.jpg

IMG_0905.jpg

IMG_0904.jpg

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0903.jpg

Edited by realmasslove
  • Like 1

• realmasslove changed the title to For Sale: Sennheiser HD600 Open-back Audiophile Hi-Fi Headphones for Mixing SOLD