Why become a member? ×

Fender Player Jaguar Bass 2022 - £550 - *SOLD*
£550
Loughborough

Shylock

I am the original owner of this bass guitar and I bought it new in April 2023. It is in a gorgeous Candy Apple Red which I believe was introduced in late 2022. Since my purchase I shortly developed some issues with my hands, due to age, and I have moved to a short scale Gibson SG Bass guitar which is more comfortable for me to play. This means it really is in a new and unmarked condition and comes in the original cardboard box as no gig bag is supplied with this series. 

I bought the bass because I wanted a P Bass sound, with the option of a jazz bridge pickup and a slimmer jazz bass neck. It certainly delivers the P Bass sound with a jazz rasp if you need it. The neck is one of the fastest I have played with a very smooth back. It has never left my home and is rarely played.    

The serial number is MX22282003 should you wish to check the full specification.

The only bass I have bought new, as I thought it would be a keeper, and cost me £799 and so looking to sell for £550 as really is in an unworn condition. Trade wise I may be interested in a heritage cherry Gibson SG Bass (I already have Ebony), Gibson Les Paul Junior DC Bass or similar short scale basses with negotiable cash either way.

Collection only I am afraid but I live near Loughborough and about 15 mins from Junction 23 of M1. For a trade I may be willing to travel a little way.     

IMG_4403.JPG

IMG_4404.JPG

IMG_4405.JPG

IMG_4407.JPG

IMG_4408.JPG

IMG_4409.JPG

Edited by Shylock
Sold
  • Like 3

• Shylock changed the title to Fender Player Jaguar Bass 2022 -SOLD