Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic RH750 Bass Head - ABSOLUTELY MINT! £549, Reduced to £495!
£549
Bradford, near Leeds

Grab yourself a bargain; this head has never been gigged!

This RH750 bass head has only seen a few hours of use—in fact, much less than one full day! This has been my backup amp, which I have never ever needed! This is in like-new condition and has been in its box since purchase, with a few practice sessions at home. I doubt very much if you will find this fantastic amp in this new-like condition and still in its original box.

The sound is vintage to modern and very clean-sounding; all lights and controls are mint, as you would expect on a new-like unit, with no marks or scratches; and the controls on the unit itself are absolutely mint!

All LED's are fully working, with no dodgy controls or breakages.

IMG_1242.jpeg

IMG_1241.jpeg

IMG_1240.jpeg

IMG_1238.jpeg

Edited by Kalim
  • Like 2

A mint one of these is about as rare as hens teeth! I love mine, huge vintage tone when you dial in the tubetone, and the semi parametric EQ gives you all the controls you need to dial in the sound you want. Glwts

• Kalim changed the title to TC Electronic RH750 Bass Head - ABSOLUTELY MINT! £549, Reduced to £495!