Why become a member? ×

EMG J Set 4 string active pre with fast swap pots (VVT) - *SOLD*
£85
Chorley

EMG Active jazz pickups and all the easy slot solderless wiring needed to install. I used these on my Streamer 4 fretless for a couple of years before I sold the bass as stock. The covers have aged with my use and discoloured a bit, but I spose they are supposed to be vintage Ivory colour anyway, so I vintaged them further for free!

Postage included 

EMG fluff on them 

"The original EMG J Set became an instant hit with its sweeping harmonic overtones, punch and quiet operation. This pickup set has classic jazz bass characteristics with a broader tonal frequency range that adds dimensions and clarity to your bass playing. EMG’s design has a very low ratio of resistance to inductance, which increases the low end response, while the radiused ceramic bar magnet ensures the tone keeps a tight mid-range punch with dynamic high end response. Whether you play fretted or fretless, live or in the studio, you’ll get an incredibly full sound with these bass pickups."

tTLPdzyg4.thumb.jpg.cafd1754870b42ef3f04ba868deea921.jpgg0RY9hFW.thumb.jpg.5336df0cfcd6cf11f0c0f3eab8d1d31e.jpg

gUWsxSFH.jpeg

Edited by sumorabbit
  • Like 1

• sumorabbit changed the title to EMG J Set 4 string active pre with fast swap pots (VVT) sold