Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision Bass 1978 Black/Maple £2,400 Offers considered
£2400
Herefordshire

DaveSetchfield

1978 Fender Precision Bass. Great sounding and playing bass. Professionally set-up. I have owned this for one year in which time it has been in my music room for home playing/recording apart from one gig. A previous owner replaced the pots and output jack with correct Fender parts, the originals are included. I have replaced the scratchplate screws and control knobs, the originals are included, as are the bridge and pickup covers. Approx weight is 5kg, so a reasonably weighty one, but it balances nicely and doesn't feel too heavy when playing. A lovely instrument with 70s vibes in abundance. No truss rod issues. I would prefer payment by Paypal. I will not post this bass, but am happy for collection in person, or to deliver/meet up within 50 miles of HR9. This was a birthday present to myself, but I have not used it as much as I had anticipated and have found a lower priced P, which suits my needs, so would like this to go to a good home. Please ask any questions you have and be patient for replies (I check in a couple of times a day). Can be seen/heard here and in other videos on this channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDe8CelWW54 *Case not included.

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p5.jpg

p6.jpg

p8.jpg

p9.jpg

p9a.jpg

p9b.jpg

p9c.jpg

p9d.jpg

p9e.jpg

p9f.jpg

p9g.jpg

p9h.jpg

p9i.jpg

p9j.jpg

p9k.jpg

p9l.jpg

p9m.jpg

p9n.jpg

p9o.jpg

p9p.jpg

p9q.jpg

p9r.jpg

p9t.jpg

Edited by DaveSetchfield
  • Like 10

• DaveSetchfield changed the title to Fender Precision Bass 1978 Black/Maple £2,400 Offers considered