Why become a member? ×

Sire Marcus Miller V5 vintage white 4 string w/ Di Marzio Area J pickups + blend mod - *SOLD*
£500
Athens, Greece

DDR

Hello

Here's my Sire Marcus Miller V5 vintage white 4 string w/ Di Marzio Area J pickups + blend mod bass.

Sometimes I love it, like when i'm looking at it or when i hear it in a mix, when i'm playing something simple that my massive hands can handle, but for me getting a Jazz Bass was something i felt I should do rather than something I wanted to do. I cannot play on these necks the strings are too close and it just makes me want my 50's classic P fretboard under my hands...

So, if there's someone out there who wants an upgraded version of this bass I replaced the stock pickups with these silent Di Marzio Area Js and turned the second volume control into a blend control. I say I did these, i didn't I paid someone really good to do it and in my mind it completely makes sense. Obviously you can have the old pickups too.

Bass has only one ding (pictured), has not been played enough, not been gigged much.

Not looking for trades unless a Reverend Decision P is involved...

Bass is currently in Athens, Greece. Could travel to London early November but extra seat on the plane is currently a bit pricey so depends of that going down and the price this bass can sell for.

Up for sensible offers.

Below are some vids if you want to hear it

- with a pick on roundwounds :

https://youtu.be/EANB4H7t6UA

- fingerstyle with flatwounds :

https://youtu.be/FzEdibptL1I

20230922_090533.jpg

20230922_090700.jpg

20230922_090717.jpg

20230922_090731.jpg

20230922_090750.jpg

20230922_090907.jpg

20230922_190426.jpg

Edited by DDR
Sold

• DDR changed the title to Sire Marcus Miller V5 vintage white 4 string w/ Di Marzio Area J pickups + blend mod - SOLD