Why become a member? ×

Fender Classic 60s Jazzmaster Surf Green Lacquer fully upgraded with case - *WITHDRAWN*
£950
Swindon

Priority in my guitar rack tends to go to those guitars that earn their keep on gigs, and although I have gigged this one a fair bit, it's more for fun at home these days. I will particularly miss the nice wide neck above the 12th fret that makes the Mr Brightside intro at least somewhat feasible for my sausage fingers...

This is a 2015 Mexican Fender 60s Jazzmaster in the short-lived light 'lacquer' finish, in luscious Surf Green. It has had the following upgrades:

• Mastery vibrato and bridge
  • Mojo pickups
  • New wiring harness
  • Cavities screened with copper tape

The Mastery vibrato is the earlier model, which can be prone to adjusting itself downwards as you play. I have locked the adjustment threads in the two posts with a dab of glue, at optimum height. This is easy to remove if you like, and you still have full height adjustment on the bridge saddle pieces.

Weight is a well-balanced 3.6kg (7lb 15oz in old money).

There is some light dinging to the body and neck but that was part of the idea of the lacquer finish and it certainly didn't put me off when I bought it. I have set it up to play easily, with a nice set of Elixir 10s fitted.

These offset guitars are often too big for standard cases and gig bags, but this one comes complete with a light-weight fitted Rockbag semi-hard case.

Price is £950 by collection or meetup. I'm in Swindon but quite often gig around Bristol and Gloucestershire. If I can obtain suitable packaging then I will add delivery as an option.

No trades on this one thanks.

0S6JEqs.jpg0wghLvI.jpgvfMJvQZ.jpgR2O0w4O.jpgPTT0Lc4.jpg0emjQ7S.jpgiWmBnCf.jpggDCmvWB.jpgWLvs5jI.jpg

Edited by JapanAxe
  • Like 1

• JapanAxe changed the title to WITHDRAWN Fender Classic 60s Jazzmaster Surf Green Lacquer fully upgraded with case