Why become a member? ×

Sadowsky German Metroline Will Lee 5 2022 - *WITHDRAWN*
£1900
Pocklington nr York

johnbiffa

Sensible offers anyone or a guaranteed £1800, nothing else comparable at that price😞 Currently £2499 at Bass Direct so a significant saving for someone.

Time to admit that my attempts with Fender Jazz 5s, Allevo Coppola 5s, Sadowsky Modern 5s and now my exceptionally light Sadowsky Metroline 2022 Will Lee 5  I have come to the realisation that I am a 4 string player favouring  both my Fodera Monarch and my Sadowsky Modern for most gigs (not forgetting the old EB3 for my Free tribute excursions).

This immaculate Will Lee 5 is exceptional as you would expect from Sadowsky and does sound great with the mid boost feature and the neck for a 5 is easy to play. The previous owner d_g of this parish (who knows his basses) upgraded the bridge and has attached block fret stickers from Jockomo (which are easily removed) and the pickups are upgraded to Bartolini B Axis .

Would swop for a Metroline Will Lee 4 or sell for a very reasonable £1900 NOW £1800 with shipping at buyers cost (cardboard box available).

Any trial most welcome.and cold drinks/coffee always available 

IMG_1437.jpeg

IMG_1438.jpeg

IMG_1440.jpeg

IMG_1446.jpeg

IMG_1443.jpeg

IMG_1444.jpeg

IMG_1445.jpeg

IMG_1439.jpeg

Edited by johnbiffa
Text improvement and price drop
  • Like 10

• johnbiffa changed the title to Sadowsky German Metroline Will Lee 5 2022 WILL BE WITHDRAWN ON 25/09