Why become a member? ×

Novation BassStation analog bass synth - *WITHDRAWN*
£215
London SE4

This is my Novation BassStation analogue bass synth - original & best, funky classic retro sounds, originally produced in 1993 and responsbile for some of the most iconic and classic synth sounds of modern music. See https://novationmusic.com/articles/the-bass-station-story/ for the Novation BassStation story from the manufacturers.

The synth is in 100% full working order, and as it has only seen home/studio use, it is in excellent physical condition, with no yellowing to the keys nor cracks to the case or controls. All connections and controls are sturdy and crackle-free, and the synth has been tested with a MIDI foot-pedal controller (the Kenton K8) to ensure MIDI signals are received as expected.

Also included are the original box, internal packaging and manual, and an aftermarket power supply - the synth requires 9V DC centre positive, and can also be powered by batteries (not included here). The box is not pristeen but has done its job of protecting the keyboard (please ask if you'd like photos of the box/packaging).

Further photos are available on request. The synth has been stored flat and boxed, away from light, heat, strong odours, smoke, damp and anything else that might adversely affect the product, and kept in a pet- and smoke-free home. It will be packaged appropriately for postage in bubble wrap and robust packaging.

Postage: The synth plus box and packaging will be shipped as a Royal Mail Medium Package using Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm, as this service provides adequate insurance as per guidelines at the Royal Mail website. The quoted price on this listing includes the cost of postage to UK addresses. Sorry, no overseas postage for this item. Also I am happy to meet in central/SE London for personal collection - for example Waterloo, Charing Cross, London Bridge, City, or nearby - but please consider this as "delivery" rather than an opportunity to try-out or inspect, ie the transaction will need to be completed in advance of exchange. Please drop me a line to ask more about this.

I'm also advertising on eBay and reverb.com, where you'll see the same photos - but a lower price for basschat.

Any questions, please ask!

20230312_102031.jpg

20230312_102056.jpg

20230312_102110.jpg

20230312_102120.jpg

20230312_102128.jpg

20230312_102207.jpg

20230312_102306.jpg

Edited by toneknob
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • toneknob changed the title to Novation BassStation analog bass synth WITHDRAWN