Why become a member? ×

Roland HPD-20 Handsonic Percussion Pad/KD-7 Kick Pad + Stand - *SOLD*
£650
Colne

Here’s an immaculate Roland HPD-20, in original box with PSU. As new. I’ve had it for just over a year and used it once. Doh! The hand percussion sounds on this, particularly the congas, bongos and tabla are stunning. The pad is pressure sensitive so you are able to use the proper hand techniques for the respective instruments and it will respond accordingly. Also has respectable regular kit sounds, although not in the same class as the higher end Roland TD kits. These are a great tool for putting down quick drum tracks. Especially with a kick pedal connected. To that end, I also have an immaculate, boxed Roland KD-7 pedal for sale here. I’m also including a WHD stand. It’s not up the the standard of the official Roland stand, but was a fraction of the price and does the job perfectly well. It’s also very lightweight. There is a bracket which connects the pad to the stand which I forgot to photograph, but will be included.

These are around £870 new. I will take £600 for the HPD-20 and stand. £100 for the KD-7, or £650 for the lot.

Not keen on posting, but try me. Based near Colne, Lancashire.

IMG_0110.jpeg

IMG_0111.jpeg

IMG_0112.jpeg

IMG_0113.jpeg

IMG_0114.jpeg

IMG_0115.jpeg

IMG_0116.jpeg

IMG_0117.jpeg

IMG_0118.jpeg

IMG_0119.jpeg

IMG_0120.jpeg

IMG_0122.jpeg

IMG_0123.jpeg

Edited by bamboscha

• bamboscha changed the title to SOLD Roland HPD-20 Handsonic Percussion Pad/KD-7 Kick Pad + Stand