Why become a member? ×

How come we can’t get the cool fender Japan stuff :(

I had occasion to contact Fender UK a few years back about availability of a Fender Japan stack knob Jazz that was advertised incorrectly on the UK website ( said it was a lefty but wasn't!). However while I was speaking to them they said they often have Japan models in their UK warehouse that they import a few of each year. These aren't advertised and can sometimes end up as NOS models ( especially lefties ) gathering dust on a warehouse shelf. They offered me a 60s polar white torte pickguard, rosewood neck vintage tint lefty Japan Jazz that was the previous Japan model year if I was interested. I would have to place the order through a UK retailer and give them the Fender code as the retailer would otherwise be oblivious to any Fender Japan stock.  Point is, it might be worth dropping an email to Fender UK and asking if they have any Fender Japan instruments on their inventory at present. You never know, there may be something interesting that you could then order via a UK retailer of Fender basses. They were quite approachable at the time I contacted them.

• Like 3