Why become a member? ×

Short scale Sterling Stingray - *SOLD*
£550
Glasgow

cammymaxwellbass

Hi there I’ve got a white short scale stingray for sale - bought during lockdown (remember that?!) as a foray into a decent short scale, loved it so bought a Wilcock :)  This is a brilliant bass, highly recommend, I just can't really be myself with the Stingray tone, even with flats.  

On the plus side it’s got Dunlop strap locks on it, and hipshot ultra light tuners - no more neck dive!  It's currently got a set of GHS brite flats on, and it weighs 3.5kgs.

On the down side it’s got 2 small dings where it fell - a wall hanger came out of the wall(!), one is on the upper side of the body and the other is by the volume knob, no effect on playability only cosmetic, you can see it in the photos. 

I can post at buyers expense, either with a decent, as-new condition gig bag or a hiscox hard case for £50 extra. 

I've attempted to price it with the dings and the upgraded hardware in mind, any questions please get in touch,

Cheers, all the best, 

Cameron

IMG_3516.jpg

IMG_3517.jpeg

IMG_3518.jpeg

IMG_3519.jpeg

IMG_3520.jpeg

Edited by cammymaxwellbass
fixed photos
  • Like 3

• cammymaxwellbass changed the title to Short scale Sterling Stingray SOLD PENDING