Why become a member? ×

karlclews

Hello all!

I haven't checked in here for a looong time, so my apologies for that. I just dropped by to list a bass for sale in the classifieds here, and while I was here thought I should share my youtube channel, since it might be of interest to you guys. For about 8 years now, I've been arranging classic hits, jazz standards, and movie and TV themes for solo bass guitar, or bass duos or even trios, occasionally incorporating piccolo and tenor basses, along with my own bass-led compositions. I had a few viral hits early on, notably with my arrangement of the Pink Panther theme and The Beegees' Stayin' Alive, and the channel has been gradually growing since then, such that now I have a Patreon page where you can download the transcriptions of many of my arrangements. 

Anyway, to give you a taste, here's a recent arrangement, but I do hope you'll explore the rest of the channel while you're there, because there are literally hundreds of these arrangements up there now and you're bound to find something you'll like.