Why become a member? ×

Gibson USA 2015 Les Paul Junior 100th Anniversary TV Yellow - *WITHDRAWN*
£680
Hull

I bought this new in 2015 from Guitar Guitar when I wanted to be Billie Jo rather than Ed Sheeran (see other listing).  It was an eye shadow thing.  I now realise that I won’t be able to play a 6-sting electric in a month of Sundays and my only consolation is Billie Jo has put a bit on albeit not as much as me.

This is a marmite guitar apparently but I quite enjoyed playing it the few times I strummed Basket Case.  It’s only been out the house to show off to our violinist the G Force tuners.  I bought it from new in 2015 and it has 3 small dings on the lower bought and upper headstock (see photos). 

I’m more of a traditionalist so when the lower E tuner gears went I purchased and replaced with some Schallers which are the smoothest machine heads I have used.  I appreciate that people may want to use the G Force Tuners and spares are hard to come by.  I settled on buying a full mechanism taken off a Les Paul Studio of the same year.  There is a difference in that the pegs are chrome instead of plastic.  In summary what’s included:

The gold case

The case candy including the baby photograph on the bench

Allen Key and Socket spanner (not in picture)

Installed Schallers

Original G Force with broken E tuner.

LP Studio G Force

2 batteries

2 chargers

It still has the film on the scratch plate

And the hang tag

It also still has the brass nut.

I would prefer not to post and would meet up travelling a radius of 75 miles.  I’ll pay for the fuel if you buy it.  If you want to post then we could have a conversation about how to do this.  UK sales only.

Made In

United States

Fretboard Material

Rosewood

Model Sub-Family

Gibson Les Paul Junior

Right / Left Handed

Right Handed

Number of Strings

6-String

Body Shape

Single Cutaway

Neck Material

Mahogany

Model Family

Gibson Les Paul

Wood Top Style

Plain

Bridge/Tailpiece Type

Wrap-Around

Body Type

Solid Body

Pickup Configuration

S

Scale Length

24.75"

Color Family

Yellow

Number of Frets

IMG_1147(1).JPG

IMG_1148.JPG

IMG_1156.JPG

IMG_1150.JPG

IMG_1155(1).JPG

IMG_1160.JPG

use 2.jpg

Edited by probonopublico
  • Like 2

• probonopublico changed the title to Gibson USA 2015 Les Paul Junior 100th Anniversary TV Yellow withdrawn