Why become a member? ×

On Hold- Rain Nimbus Core i5 PC Complete Recording System -- £200.00!! - *SOLD*
£350
Collect from Ilkley, W. Yorks

A complete Rain PC Recording System, including M-Audio Fast Track Ultra 8x8 USB Interface, Viewsonic 24" HD HDMI Monitor.

Now only £200 to try and tempt you to Yorkshire!

I've moved it from my London studio to Ilkley, W. Yorks. (www.joereadmusic.com) and am selling this system with all you need to record. This high spec Tower PC is designed for recording.

Intel Core i5 2500K 3.3Ghz CPU -a fast Crucial MX500 SSD -12Gb Ram, AMD Radeon HD6570 Grapics card, Arctic Freezer CPU cooler, Corsair 500W Quiet PSU

You can come and try it using a Trial version of Cubase Pro 12. Full specs available so message any questions. I'm selling it as a complete system priced to go!

nimbus 1.jpg

nimbus 5.jpg

Rain Nimbus PC.png

veiwsonic monitor.jpg

M-Audio Front.jpg

M-Audio Back.jpg

Edited by shantijoe
more detail
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya

sorry for the late response but I've been away from home and just returned.

I do have a midi keyboard that you can use to either try out the system or I could include for £30.00 extra.

Someoned else from this site wants to try it out now I'm back so I'll let you know if it's still available or not later this week,

all the best, joe

• shantijoe changed the title to Rain Nimbus Core i5 PC Complete Recording System with all you need- MIDI Keyboard now added!
  • shantijoe changed the title to Rain Nimbus Core i5 PC Complete Recording System -- £200.00!!
  • 2 months later...
  • shantijoe changed the title to Sold- Rain Nimbus Core i5 PC Complete Recording System -- £200.00