Why become a member? ×

**PRICE REDUCTION** Now £200 ono - Fender Squier Vintage Modified 5 String Jazz Bass - *SOLD*
£300
M.25 Junction 11

Hamster

A very nice example of a Squier Vintage Modified 5 String Jazz Bass.  It’s the better quality one that's made in Indonesia.  Again, very little wear and it has a pair of Bareknuckle ’84 pickups.

I got this as part of a trade recently but it’s a little heavy for me.  Excellent condition.

If you want it shipped, I’ll buy a cheap hard case for it and add that to the overall cost – or you can send me a case and I’ll ship it in that.  I will ship outside of the UK.

All shipping will be fully insured and at cost which will be added onto the price of the bass.  Obviously shipping costs will vary so if you’re serious I’ll get a quote, or you can arrange your own shipping and insurance.

I’m in Surrey near the M.25 Junction 11.  I’m happy to travel a reasonable distance to meet you to ensure it doesn’t get damaged in transit.

I’ll accept offers near the asking price of £300

20230302_135043.jpg20230302_135059.jpg20230302_135128.jpg

• Like 5

• Hamster changed the title to **PRICE REDUCTION** Now £250 ono - Fender Squier Vintage Modified 5 String Jazz Bass
  • Hamster changed the title to Sold **PRICE REDUCTION** Now £200 ono - Fender Squier Vintage Modified 5 String Jazz Bass