Why become a member? ×

Presonus Studio 26c Audio Interface £80 - *SOLD*
£100
Gateshead

Studio 26c Audio Interface in original box. 

Been in use at home studio but not surplus to requirements. 
( Rubber feet glue has left residue on bottom, I have not removed this off )

Item is fully working with no pot damage or abuse, Front still has the dust cover on the screen!. Very good unit for the money with extended options depending on what you are conducting. 
Info sheet available on Presonus website. 

(I have other items for sale that has went live as this advert.) 

20230206_091501.jpg

20230206_091522.jpg

20230206_091531.jpg

20230206_091548.jpg

Edited by Chaddy
Sold on other external website

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Mottlefeeder said:

I'm interested in finding audio interfaces that remember and apply EQ settings when no longer connected to a PC/Mac/etc.

Can you tell me if this one does?

David

Hi David

The only settings this would save would be the input gain, and volume out? - I think you're after either a compressor/Pre-amp instead from what I can gather or Something like a Line 6 Helix which can be used in the same manner. 

So the chain could be "Bass > Pre-Amp ( Sansamp?) > Audio interface > Out     or    "Bass > Split A/B >  A to Preamp > A to Audio interface 
                                                                                                                                                                               B to Audio Interface 

Hi Chaddy.

Thanks for the info - another one to cross off the list.

I'm looking for 'black boxes' with headphone outputs that can store the eq profile of hearing aids. Audio interfaces looked like a good bet based on my existing one, but it seems to be unique in having that facility.

David

16 minutes ago, Mottlefeeder said:

Hi Chaddy.

Thanks for the info - another one to cross off the list.

I'm looking for 'black boxes' with headphone outputs that can store the eq profile of hearing aids. Audio interfaces looked like a good bet based on my existing one, but it seems to be unique in having that facility.

David

Had a think over lunch ,

Behringer  do a Live mixer audio interface esk model where you can control your mix from your phone to your output, so for example if you wanted more drums.. you could adjust on the fly that in etc. 

You can have anything from a DI into it and then control what you want to hear from your IEM's and 99% sure you save these settings ( makes sense to ) for the mix out. 

Used one many moons ago but did the job enough. 

Thanks for that - would work well for the whole band on iems, but less so for the first band member sticking a toe in the water.

We've had a crop of impaired hearing threads recently, so I thought I'd see what was available to help those players.

David

• Like 1

• Chaddy changed the title to Presonus Studio 26c Audio Interface £80 SOLD