Why become a member? ×

Vox AC4 - head and matching cab
£250
Southampton

Up for grabs is my studio amp, the vox AC4 with matching head. Don't be fooled by this being 4 Watts. These are valve watts, and it's very loud. It also sounds great. 

I have owned both since new with neither leaving the studio. There are a couple of cosmetic marks and tears in the tolex covering but nothing that impacts performance. I have tried to show these in the pictures. 

I tend to use this with a Harley Benton attenuator which enables the amp to be driven hard without melting your ear drums or annoying the neighbours. I'll throw this in but please be aware one of the jack sockets on the attenuator is a bit temperamental. I'm sure it's an easy fix. 

The amp also has built in attenuation, with 4w, 1w, and 1/4w options. I find the external option more flexible. 

I have owned this for stuff 10 years so the box and packing are long gone. Given this, and it's size it's collection only please. 

Happy to drive within a reasonable distance of Southampton to meet half way/deliver if needed. 

No idea on pricing this one so let me know if it's miles out. 

Pictures to follow.

Cheers,

Adam