Why become a member? ×

Jackson C5 - *SOLD*
£225
Liverpool

Craig Robinson

For sale 

My Jackson C5, bit of a project this one. To the best of my research it is a Jap made Bass. I am happy to stand corrected on this but it seems so?  but I'm no expert. All of the hardware and pickups have been replaced. The pickups are EMG DC 45'S which are wired to the vol/tone controls that came with them. It was my intention to fit a BTS eq but never got round to it. This would be the final piece and I feel and at this price would be well worth the investment. It is all quick connect so any upgrades are super easy. I have disconnected the tone controls and just use the volumes as the passive tone controls seemed to have very little effect on the sound. An 18v mod is included should you wish to add the extra 9v.

Ash body, but a lightweight bass all in all, around 9.5lbs which balances perfectly. 24 fret 18mm string spacing and a thin neck make for a very playable 5 string. A MM style scratchplate was added as the routes were for a MM at the bridge and a smaller soapbar at the neck.

The lower tone control had a knock at some stage which left a crack in the body. This does not go deep and is not through to the control cavity. It has been glued and polished and hasn't changed in the time I have owned it. See pics. Some other superficial scratches present but nothing particularly bad.

Any questions please ask.

UK POSTAGE INCLUDED.

20230210_095724.jpg

20230210_095731.jpg

20230210_095744.jpg

20230210_095802.jpg

20230210_095815.jpg

20230210_095840.jpg

Edited by Craig Robinson
SOLD THANKS
  • Like 2