Why become a member? ×

Fender Fretless Jazz IV (American Neck) + HardCase £575 Or Best Offer - *SOLD*
£600
Cambridge

NJLMusicUK

Hi all, I'm looking for a new home for my beloved Fender Fretless Jazz. Serial Number US13086482.

I purchased this a couple years ago when looking for a fretless, and the previous owner didn't have much information about its heritage. The serial number is just for an American neck so its safe to assume this is a replacement neck. It has a number of scuffs and paint chips where it looks like the previous owner tried to give it a bit of a road worn look.

Still, plays great with a lovely low action and sounds warm with the flat wounds. Selling due to a house move amongst other things and I just don't get the time on it that it deserves.

Comes with a Tweed Hard Case that is in great condition (not fender).

Looking for a quick sale so if you are interested please do get in touch and make me an offer or to ask any other questions, I've already knocked a bit off what I believe would have been a fair price

Also selling a number of other basses too including an American Standard Jazz V and a Fender Mexican 50s Reissue Pass, message me if interested.

Thanks for looking!

Nick

IMG_2938.jpeg

IMG_2939.jpeg

IMG_2941.jpeg

IMG_2940.jpeg

IMG_2945.jpeg

IMG_2944.jpeg

IMG_2943.jpeg

Edited by NJLMusicUK
SOLD
  • Like 2

• NJLMusicUK changed the title to Fender Fretless Jazz IV (American Neck) + HardCase £575 Or Best Offer **SOLD**