Why become a member? ×

Radial bassbone V2 DI/preamp
£300
Halifax

Dean Pearson

The grandfather of all preamps, I won’t go into too much detail as this will be available elsewhere, home use only in mint condition, absolutely superb piece of kit, control two basses, DI Tool, amazing sounding tonal scape, assign effects to one or more channels, boost control and 3 internal tone presets. this is a very durable and rugged preamp and will include the power unit which is 15v there was a little rubber collar on the wire which has slipped away however this can be easily rectified (see photo)

i am currently looking for the original box but whatever it will be well packaged in an alternative. I am only selling to fund a new amp project, ironically these things will make traditional amplification redundant.

I would prefer pickup but will post, normally I include postage on effects but this is a heavy piece of gear so if you’re interested I will negotiate postage, these currently retail at £400-469 that was on the bass direct site.

thanks for interest.

E53167E6-9E0B-4986-8EF4-15448308A2E7.jpeg

B5FB0884-6470-4B13-93FB-0A52422CCFEA.jpeg

3047268D-92FC-47DD-81CC-E4188DE2228A.jpeg

810E4C6B-55AE-46D4-9DBB-E42763F3C890.jpeg

• 5 months later...