Why become a member? ×

REDUCED/OPEN TO TRADES/OFFERS - Vintage V52 Telecaster in Butterscotch with Gig Bag - Excellent condition
£275
Near Bridgwater, Somerset

Selling my Vintage V52 Telecaster to raise funds for some bass gear

It's in excellent condition - Apart from a couple of really minor marks on the back of the body (through normal use) there are no dings, chips or dents. I can't photograph the marks as they are so small they won't come out on photo.

A really nice guitar with that fab raw tele sound, it has a really great tone and the neck profile is a nice hand-filler that's a bit deeper/vintage spec than a lot of teles. It's not a baseball bat though, just feels really nice.

Balance on the strap is lovely and it's a nice medium weight. Strung with 10s at the moment I think.

Comes with a TGI padded gig bag.

£230 posted

Am open to offers or trades if anyone is interested, I’m looking for a quality compressor like a Cali 76 Compact, also looking for a Pedaltrain Classic Jr. pedalboard and power supply with cash going either way. 

IMG_2492.JPG

IMG_2491.JPG

IMG_2493.JPG

IMG_2494.JPG

IMG_2496.JPG

Edited by Bassybert
  • Like 1

• Bassybert changed the title to REDUCED/OPEN TO TRADES/OFFERS - Vintage V52 Telecaster in Butterscotch with Gig Bag - Excellent condition
  • 4 weeks later...