Why become a member? ×

Squier Vintage Modified Jazz 2011 - Excellent Condition - Now £270 - *SOLD*
£295
Baldock, North Herts

also played on

Up for sale is my Squier Vintage Modified Jazz, made in Indonesia 2011, in virtually unplayed excellent condition. 

Still wearing it's original strings, the bass has been kept cased, free from dust all it's life, it looks brand new.

The Duncan Designed pickups offer great classic Jazz tones, two volumes and a tone. The weight is 9.7lbs. Plays really well, factory settup.

There are four marks I can find which are, a tiny indent on the neck behind the 1st fret D string, some light scratching on the neck plate, a 4cm mark below the lower strap button and slight rest marks on the edge behind the lower button. 

I would prefer collection or handover from North Hertfordshire as I don't have a hard case or suitable packaging, sorry about that. Happy to meet a little way out if that helps.

If I had the space I would keep the jazz, purely as a really clean example of these basses from that year and the tone of those pickups , which I really like.

Please feel free to ask any questions, many thanks

IMG_2227.JPG

IMG_2229.JPG

IMG_2218.JPG

IMG_2226.JPG

IMG_2219.JPG

IMG_2221.JPG

IMG_2223.JPG

IMG_2225.JPG

IMG_2224.JPG

IMG_2222.JPG

IMG_2213.JPG

Edited by also played on
sold
  • Like 5

• also played on changed the title to Squier Vintage Modified Jazz 2011 - Excellent Condition - Now £270

Great value for money. I had a Squier VM PJ briefly. It was very lightweight for a Precision, with a lovely slim neck. Fantastic basses these. If anyone is on the fence, don’t hesitate!

Edited by dmc79
  • Like 1

• also played on changed the title to Sold -Squier Vintage Modified Jazz 2011 - Excellent Condition - Now £270