Why become a member? ×

Yamaha StagePas 300 PA System - *SOLD*
£220
Lowestoft

Putting this up for sale here to gauge any interest. Yamaha StagePas 300 PA system. Completely contained system - comes with 2 8" speakers with horns, amplifier which can be attached / detached from the speaker if needed, power and speaker cables (5m) and the all important storage bag / wheeled transport system.

Easy to transport and setup is quick - a great little system.

This is pretty much as brand new, bought for a project a few years ago which never materialised and I have only used it a couple of time since then. Once as a small PA for my nephews birthday party and once with my jazz trio when we had a guest singer. Great for solo / duo acts in small venues etc. it's a great little system which is quick and easy to set up. Can also work as a foldback system with the speakers mounted on the floor. I don't have any stands for it I'm afraid but I'm sure you can pick some up cheap used ones out there.

Stock pictures - if there is any particular interest I am happy to take a few and post them. Open to discussion about offers within reason.

Good article from sound on sound: https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/yamaha-stagepas-300

Hit me with any questions. Collection only but I am happy to discuss a meet up if that helps...

liveyamahastagestorage-z35IF938FyAbxwqtKv9hT0SZB9cm7BM1.jpg

liveyamahastagemixer-vIIJk4ygyeYYdELeVxbZOQPgOVkqlBQI.jpg

liveyamahastagepas-jrkDPK1bGGg6G_xbD0DabK_b8VzcHDtp.jpg

Edited by carlsim

• 4 months later...
  • carlsim changed the title to Yamaha StagePas 300 PA System sold