Why become a member? ×

Spector Euro 4 LX in Black Cherry with Aguilar pickups and soft case
£1500
Bridgnorth

andytunstall

Offered is my Spector Euro 4LX 4 string bass bought new from Andertons in October 2017.

It has the Aguilar active pickups which are a bit less fierce than EMGs.

It is in near perfect condition and comes with a soft case (may be able to find a hard case if preferred).  On re-photographing today I did find 2 small dings on the lower side of the body that I have tried to photo but they are tiny, otherwise I can't see any others.  Finished in dark cherry red with gold coloured hardware.

Sound wise it is very flexible and can do everything from Prog to Funk as seen by players such as Billy Sherwood (Yes) and Doug Wimbush (Living Colour) 

I'm only selling because (look at the other listing) I have 2 basses for which I no longer have any use so am selling them both

It is in Shropshire and I'd rather meet half way or deliver than post due to value.  Someone asked about postage and to fully insure it with UPS to the value within the UK would be £105 - hence the suggestion to meet halfway or deliver at cost (Electric Vehicle miles!) 

S1.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

s5.jpg

s6.jpg

s7.jpg

s8.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...