Why become a member? ×

Nordstrand 5 String Fat Stack Pickup Set
£130
Walsall

Howdy all!

Up for sale are a set of Nordstrand “Fat Stack” 5 string pickups. Matching neck and bridge models. These were supplied in my Shuker Jazz from new, almost 13 years ago… how time flies. 

dimensions are approx 109mm by 32mm, and 22mm vertically… I believe this is commonly referred to the Bartonlini P2 size. 

Condition is ok, no chunks out of them or major scratches. Working perfectly prior to removal. Some wear to tops from where you can see strings have across them, and some white marks on sides from when I got a bit over-zealous with some thick polish..

I’ll give them a good clean before shipping, and before they go in the box to ship I’ll double check the coils are reading an impedance. 

Sound is punchy and aggressive to my ear, quite mid heavy. I’ve just changed out for Aguilar DCB for a change! 

three wires coming off them means you can ground one of the coils for a bigger output, although this is at the expense of the hum cancelling properties. 

please note these are older ones and the outer casing doesn’t have the Nordstrand logo on it.

£130 shipped to your door in the U.K.

91B2CA78-5148-4DA7-A1D7-AAEE8041D592.jpeg

434B1EA5-402F-44E3-94AE-25221F952942.jpeg

9DF1EF0D-07D4-42E3-A313-5DAF8AC52E95.jpeg

8589E49D-CE65-4BC0-8F82-42981B41F529.jpeg

89FBA240-BFBC-44FB-8CB4-85FEF0C95DCD.jpeg

• Like 2