Why become a member? ×

Origin Effects BassRIG - '64 Black Panel - *SOLD*
£315
Windsor

Higgie

Hi all, up for sale is my Origin Effects 64 Black Panel BassRIG pedal. It's seen a couple of gigs (always on, never stomped on!) but is in as new condition, save for the velcro applied to the back. I'm the first owner and I bought it brand new, direct from Origin so it comes with the box and manual too. I've decided to go in a slightly different direction gear-wise and this is surplus to requirements. It's a great pedal that I would love to keep around, however the money could be better spent (I want more pedals, but the missus is insisting I put it towards the wedding!)

It's a heavy beast so postage will be a little more than your average pedal, but I'm happy to split the cost of that with you if you meet my asking price. As always, collection is welcome from Windsor, or I'm constantly travelling for gigs so happy to drop it in en route if you live nearby. My gigs this week (Thurs-Sunday) take me to Torquay, Hayes, Newport and Lincoln.

Cheapest I can find brand new is DV247 at £377. So save yourself just over £60 on an essentially brand new pedal. Thanks for reading!

IMG_4344.thumb.jpeg.5c5c39c759237bee8913bb9a12c832ad.jpeg

Edited by Higgie
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • Higgie changed the title to Origin Effects BassRIG - '64 Black Panel SOLD