Why become a member? ×

Fender MIM 3TSB Loaded Jazz Bass Body - *WITHDRAWN*
£330
Hampshire

For sale, a mint 2006 Fender MIM three colour sunburst, two piece alder body complete with an equally mint Leo Quan Badass 2 bridge, a Kiogon Volume/Blend/Tone solderless control plate (with the usual array of fine electronic components) and a genuine Fender replacement '62 tortoiseshell scratchplate.  There were a pair of Lindy Fralin pick-ups on this but I have plans for those and the neck.  This bass was bought new by me from, the now defunct, Fret music in Southampton, the Badass 2 was installed by a local luthier (Vince Hockey) so intonation was excellent.  This body does have a particularly fine paint job and the figuring of the visible wood grain is quite striking for alder, which is normally a bit average. I only ever used the bass for some acoustic gigs (after I realised that my acoustic bass wasn't cutting it) and the occasional rehearsal, so it was never in a "hostile environment" and always hard cased.  The body is more or less showroom minty, as is the scratchplate.  The Kiogon VBT control plate I found gave me a more nuanced sound than the original VVT and the upgrade of pots and caps was very noticeable and got the best out of the Lindy Fralins.  The neck plate and screws will be included, as will the Kiogon wiring diagram and mini-screwdriver.  

Body weight including bridge, scratchplate and control plate is just shy of 3KG.

I'm looking for £330 posted in mainland Britain.  The body will be fully bubble wrapped, boxed and couriered with insurance.  I'm not looking for trades at present.

Jazz_Body_TSB_1.thumb.JPG.1ab1e9e4b8ac0c3d072893f3745fbf5c.JPG0 postedin

Jazz_Body_TSB_2.JPG

Jazz_Body_TSB_3.JPG

Jazz_Body_TSB_5.JPG

Edited by von Braun
Withdrawn from sale.

• von Braun changed the title to Fender MIM 3TSB Loaded Jazz Bass Body *Now withdrawn*