Why become a member? ×

Mooer L6 Pedal Controller - *SOLD*
£60
Exning, Suffolk

jarc11

Purchased this some time ago with grand ideas - clearly these never came to anything given that I found this when we moved house and forgot I even owned it!

In great condition as it's barely seen the light of day, although it does have some velcro on the bottom.

Here's the info from their website:

With the Mooer L6, controlling your pedals has never been so easy and convenient. The L6 is a programmable 6 channel loop controller. After connecting your pedals to the 6 true bypass loops, the L6 provides a control hub right at the front of your pedalboard which can be operated in 2 different ways.

In preset mode, any combination of multiple loops can be instantaneously engaged or disengaged at the touch of a single footswitch, without the need to tap dance all over your pedalboard. In this mode the Loop Controller has 6 banks, with 6 presets in each bank, giving a total of 36 possible preset pedal combinations available.

In Live mode the L6 operates in a more traditional manor. Each loop has its own dedicated footswitch which simply engages and disengages it's respective loop. This is perfect for the more old school musicians who simply want their pedals footswitches conveniently relocated for easy access. Each loop has a backlit display panel which can be written on or can take the colored stickers provided and makes it easy to see at a glance which loops are engaged and disengaged.

Postage is an extra fiver, collection is of course, also welcomed.

Any questions, give me a shout!

PXL_20220502_184634024.MP.jpg

PXL_20220502_184642651.MP.jpg

Edited by jarc11

• jarc11 changed the title to *SOLD* Mooer L6 Pedal Controller