Why become a member? ×

*PRICE DROP* Shift-line A+ Buzz v.2 Bass Drive - £150 posted to the UK - Boxed - *SOLD*
£200
London

admiralchew

*PRICE DROP* I'm offering my Shift-line Buzz A+ v.2 Bass Drive for £150 posted in the UK. It comes boxed and is in fantastic condition. Some of the pictures show white spots of dust that I only noticed once I'd loaded the pictures onto my computer.

The folks behind this pedal made the Shift-line Olympic MkIIIS and definitely know a thing or two about making pedals. They are extremely difficult to get hold of (as I found out) as they were available from St. Petersburg and now, if they appear all, they appear to be coming from Kazakhstan. I've been A/Bing my gain stage options and decided to stick with my MBD2 as that gets me closer to the sound in my head.

As always, please let me know if you would like any demos; it's almost worth asking just to hear the poor quality of my playing. Ask for pick playing if you want a real laugh.

As per the web page:

"Bass and distortion go hand in hand — at least, that's what we believe, and many bass players seem to agree. The A+ Buzz has found its place in bass pedalboards all over the world, and now it's time for a new and improved revision: the Buzz V.2 bass drive.

The new version builds up on what made the Buzz so popular. The strong core sound, great dynamic response, and simple controls with a wide sweet spot are all present in the Buzz V.2 — but now they are joined by an improved EQ section along with separate volume controls for the dry and distorted signal. And due to the top-mounted jacks, it's now even easier to fit into your pedalboard!
"

Front-10.jpg

Back-9.jpg

Left-6.jpg

Right-6.jpg

Top-9.jpg

Bottom-8.jpg

Edited by admiralchew
Sold
  • Like 2

• admiralchew changed the title to *SOLD* Shift-line A+ Buzz v.2 Bass Drive - £150 posted to the UK - Boxed