Why become a member? ×

Alesis ‘JamDock’ Docking Station [USA] - Like New - *PD* Now £25
£40

Hello. Like new condition. One of two that I have for sale. A useful tool for practice and/or live setup. Includes original boxing with accessories. UK P&P included. No trades. Weight is 1.1lbs. Price based on previous reverb posts. Thanks. Here is my feedback page…

PLEASE NOTE: includes a usa power supply [as pictured]. This means that you will need a usa to uk plug adapter to use it. These can be purchased cheap, so not an issue.

Alesis1.jpg

Alesis2.jpg

Alesis3.jpg

Edited by Greg.Bassman

• Greg.Bassman changed the title to Alesis ‘JamDock’ Docking Station - Like New - £40 *PD* Now £30

*PRICE DROP* Now £30

A really clean way to integrate your iPod into practice or live setups. Great little stations. I have several musician friends that swear by them. Can be used with most instruments including electronic drums. Somebody give it a new home!

• Greg.Bassman changed the title to Alesis ‘JamDock’ Docking Station - Like New - *PD* Now £25
  • Greg.Bassman changed the title to Alesis ‘JamDock’ Docking Station [USA] - Like New - *PD* Now £25