Why become a member? ×

Chunk Systems Octavius Squeezer

Maximus

Right, I've finally decided this thing is too much for me. I want to get synth sounds from individual pedals instead. So it's up for sale...

This is number 53 in the line and it's signed by Richard Cartwright, the creator of the pedal. It's in good condition apart from one chip on one of the edges and there seems to be a kind of scratch but it's not flaked any of the paint away, just made a mark. I'll get a picture of it if needed. There's no velcro on the bottom either.

As you all probably know, these were subject to some firmware problems when they first came out. Mine seemed to be a bit worse than others. But after working with Richard (he's a really helpful guy) he ironed out the problems. Should there be any issues with it (I've not had any with the new update), Richard will do anything to try to fix it.

How's £360?

Edited by Maximus

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='465865' date='Apr 18 2009, 02:56 AM']Is it a secret who bought it?

I very nearly bought it myself because I think it would be well cool to have two of them running oscillator sounds at different octaves. :)[/quote]
It was someone off Talkbass, funkybe.