Why become a member? ×

Reduced to £80+free postage. Seymour Duncan Studio Bass compressor - *SOLD*
£95
East Dulwich, London

PaulHornBass

Selling this highly rated compressor bought from ebay earlier this year. It is in good condition. The previous owner had it in his studio and I've only used it at home. Selling as I've recently bought a Keeley and I don't need two bass comps!

Reduced to £80 plus free postage. 

The ovnilab website has the pedal as one of its top picks. Its secret sauce is described as follows:

"The Low setting of the blend has an effect similar to the bass expansion/emphasis settings on many rack comps, which use a sidechain to reduce the amount that the detection circuit reacts to low frequencies. In this case however it is not a sidechain process, but an emphasis of the bass volume on the clean channel. While that does sound good, I actually prefer the Mid setting. It increases your punch and cut and articulation, without causing clipping from boosted lows. This is a killer feature."

http://www.ovnilab.com/reviews/vicegrip.shtml

20220330_144236.jpg

Edited by PaulHornBass
Sold
  • Like 1

• PaulHornBass changed the title to Reduced to £80+free postage. Seymour Duncan Studio Bass compressor
  • PaulHornBass changed the title to *SOLD* Reduced to £80+free postage. Seymour Duncan Studio Bass compressor