Why become a member? ×

Inter-M R300Plus rack mount fanless power amp Now £60 - *WITHDRAWN*
£70
Stockport

nekomatic

Now sold elsewhere thanks

This hefty unit is a 2U high linear, fanless stereo power amp that will do 150 W RMS per channel into 4 ohms, 100 W each into 8 ohms or 300 W into 8 ohms mono bridged. It has balanced XLR and TRS jack inputs, Speakon and binding post outputs, and a level control and signal and clip indicators for each channel.

A rear panel switch sets it into bridge mode in which only the channel 1 input and level control are active and the speaker is wired between the ch 1 + and ch 2 + binding posts or 2+ and 2- pins of the ch 1 Speakon. As well as being physically silent it's electrically very quiet with very little hiss or hum through the speakers. 

You can get a user manual and full specs from http://www.inter-m.net/en/view/data_technicalDocument_list.asp by clicking 'Power AMP' and finding R300PLUS in the list (or I can PM it if that's easier).

I picked it up off eBay about a year ago with the idea of setting it up with a rack preamp but plans have moved on and while it feels terrible to part with such a nice bit of kit, I really don't need it taking up space here so it's time for someone else to give it a loving home!

£70 Price drop - Now £60 including UK carriage, will take a few quid off if collected…

IMG_3852.thumb.jpg.ae5c269dee0cc3f810adba053cca5de0.jpg

IMG_3849.thumb.jpeg.e3169f209415ce8271e90fb5a507c690.jpeg

IMG_3850.thumb.jpeg.336dcc2b07484a2e0ef3a4dc4d3ab1e5.jpeg

Edited by nekomatic
withdrawn

• 3 weeks later...

I don’t know the original manufacture date sorry - I’ll try emailing Inter-M with the serial number to ask if you like. As mentioned I got it about a year ago and don’t know it’s history before that, although I think the seller said it had been in a fixed PA installation. 

(er… Vin??)

Edited by nekomatic

• nekomatic changed the title to Inter-M R300Plus rack mount fanless power amp Now £60 *WITHDRAWN*