Why become a member? ×

Tecamp Medium PleasureBoard bass driver/vibrating platform
£470
Worcestershire

72deluxe

I am selling my medium pleasureboard as I have a small house and it's taking up too much space in one room. Shortly after buying it my band split up so I was playing/practicing far less. I only used it at home and it's never left the house.

It is a joy to use, and with it I really noticed how sloppy my playing was, eg. thumping the strings to rest my hand. There really is nothing like it, and I will be sad to sell it but I need the space.

It is 600W 8ohms but I found you didn't need to drive it hard to get motion from it. I used a TC RH750 to drive it very gently.

It is like new other than the Tecamp logo that fell off if you even looked at it; it was attached to the side (I presume with Pritt Stick or UHU) and therefore in a position to be kicked off.
I've photographed the hole that the logo fitted into. You won't miss the logo on the side but I do still have it in case you want to fit it only to kick it off again...

There are no marks on this at all as I put a rug on top of it to keep it looking new (perfect sized grey rug from IKEA included). Edging aluminium is like new. Underneath is spotless - see the pictures.

It really is unused!

I've priced it far less than an Eich medium board (£510 from the UK distributors) so get a medium one for less than the price of a small!

Collection from Droitwich, Worcestershire please. I can drive a bit up/down the M5 if that's any help - my car needs a run anyway.

Payment by bank transfer or cash - ideally bank transfer so we don't contaminate and I don't have to wander down to the bank (they seem to be closing all of the bank branches in this town).

DSC06674.JPG

DSC06675.JPG

DSC06676.JPG

DSC06677.JPG

DSC06678.JPG

DSC06679.JPG

DSC06681.JPG

DSC06682.JPG

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...