Why become a member? ×

New Album by Newton's Wake - Non Est Deus Ex Machina

WinterMute

Been working on this project for a few years (6 in total I think) it started as a vanity project basically, something to keep the creativity moving along and as some material to build and test my studio to, it sort of accidentally became an album and we decided to "release" it before it broke out of captivity in search of food.

Original drums tracked at Monkey Puzzle House Studios by Rupert Matthews, along with some guitar and bass parts and some guide vocals, I did the rest in my studio and at the guitarists house, all the editing, programming and mixing was done in my room.

It's up on some streaming platforms via DistroKid, which works well I find, so if you've got an Apple Music, Amazon Music Unlimited, Spotify or Tidal account, give it a spin on whatever platform you have available. This was never intended to make us rich or famous, it was done for the fun of doing it and turned out to be worth the effort. 

I'm an old duffer so I'm having a few cd's printed up and I've a curious hankering to get it on vinyl, we'll see how that pans out...

Click through for the streaming platform links.

https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/newtonswake/non-est-deus-ex-machina

1350101352_BKLCD4pages1and4.thumb.png.4e288994c99a147853a74cbac0e1049f.png

146871804_BKLCD4pages2and3.thumb.png.feeee24bf5410d7e606233391ea594d6.png