Why become a member? ×

**** SOLD ****

foxthebiker

[quote name='Foxx' post='441533' date='Mar 22 2009, 09:56 AM']Did you have a vault of Precisions i missed when i came for the '57? lol
If only i had the loot! :)[/quote]

Yes, I did! Seriously though, I have been playing a bit down in Devon, where most of them are and I need to thin the crop as I haven't played down there for a while and could do with the cash.....for some other gear.....

[quote name='foxthebiker' post='441764' date='Mar 22 2009, 02:48 PM']Yes, I did! Seriously though, I have been playing a bit down in Devon, where most of them are and I need to thin the crop as I haven't played down there for a while and could do with the cash.....for some other gear.....[/quote]
Dare i ask how many there are, or will the sudden build up of GAS kill me? hehe

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='441767' date='Mar 22 2009, 02:55 PM']I'd just like to say here that Nick's basses are always absolutely pristine. I've had two off him in the last year or so & both looked brand new, like they'd come straight out of the box.

Buy with confidence :)[/quote]

Definitely seconded there!

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='441767' date='Mar 22 2009, 02:55 PM']I'd just like to say here that Nick's basses are always absolutely pristine. I've had two off him in the last year or so & both looked brand new, like they'd come straight out of the box.

Buy with confidence :)[/quote]

Thanks Rich,

You a Gent!

All the best

Polite Bump!

Just nudging this up the list to remind everybody that this bass is still unsold (amazingly) and at £550 represents truly staggering value for anybody wanting a contemporary Fender Precision Bass made in the USA...

PM for the usual and any further queries